AML Executive - Flexible Working Considered
At Sky Betting & Gaming we don't have Teams we have Tribes. Each Tribe is made up of small, agile and autonomous squads who work collaboratively with a shared purpose.
So whether you join our Bet Tribe, Early Careers Tribe or anything in between, you will work with a group of people with raw energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and change the game.
It all means that we've created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
What you'll do:
You'll be working within the Legal and Compliance Team, assisting the Head of AML with ongoing projects, drafting and monitoring policy and processes.
In this role you will;
- Provide advice and training to the Customer Ops team.
- Get involved with ad-hoc and ongoing project work, guiding the rest of the business on AML/CTF related matters.
- Develop your own learning to become an SME within the business.
- Assist with the investigation of suspicious transactions or money laundering alerts.
- Assist the Head of AML with external reports to the relevant authorities.
- Keep up to date with changes in legislation and regulation, and how this may affect the business
- Assist with compliance monitoring, evaluations and risk assessments.
How you'll do it:
- You will report directly into the Head of AML
- You will be looking to progress your career in AML and utilise strong analytical ability, administration skills and attention to detail to complete tasks in a pioneering and efficient manner
- Enthusiastic and motivated, you'll bring a positive attitude to this challenge.
- You'll need to be an excellent communicator - both spoken and written.
- Possess the ability to work both independently, and as part of a team in fast paced and demanding environment remaining focus and clear goals.
- Have strong communication and organisational skills, you will be comfortable building relationships at all levels and be able to prioritise workloads within tight deadlines
Previous experience or a qualification in Anti-Money Laundering is preferable but as a minimum you will have an awareness and good understanding of AML concepts and issues. If you have an interest in and desire to become an Subject Matter Expert in AML then we want to hear from you.
Based in Yorkshire, we have grown to become one of the UK's leading online betting and gaming companies. A business driven by bleeding edge technology, that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to over 700,000 customers a day & growing!
It's a workplace like no other, with a mission to make Betting & Gaming better.
And we want you to be part of it.
Our People Ambition is to attract & develop diverse & talented people to meet the current and future growth needs of SB&G. Together, our aim is to create the Best Digital Business to work at.