Solution Architect (Security Cleared)
Solution Architect - London - 6 months initial - Security Clearance Required
Security Cleared Solutions Architect working for a world renowned Financial Organisation based in Central London to work on a 6 months contract.
This Solution Architect will be joining their Architecture, Analysis and Consultancy team to assist with the delivery of their ongoing technical transformation, working on project with a focus towards Payment solutions and Payment architecture
Key Experience and Skills:
- Security Cleared / Security Clearance / DV Cleared
- Experience in IT Architecture, including application of Architecture principles to IT solution architecture. Demonstrating a broad understanding of a variety of technologies, within depth experience in Payments and Finance areas
- Reviewing, assess and re-designing the way the UK Banking and Financial Systems operate
- Payment Systems Regulator review (PSR)
- Payment Systems Directive review (PSD)
- General Payments Architecture - Request to Pay, Confirmation of Pay and Payment Assurance
- Any experience in New Payments Services Operator an advantage (NPSO)
- Any experience in New Payments Architecture an advantage (NPA)
- If you also have knowledge of Critical Network Infrastructure (CNI) and advantage
- Understanding of architecture and development methodologies and techniques (TOGAF)
You will need a flexible approach to managing and prioritising a high workload and multiple complex issues and tasks in a changing environment with tight deadlines.
This is an initial 6 months contract, however, they are at the very early stages of this piece of work, so you could be here for a long time.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Mike McEvoy, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525871