Maintenance Engineer (GMP) - Global Healthcare UK
JustPharma are now searching on behalf of a globally recognised healthcare organisation for an Engineer with experience in working within a manufacturing environment to take up a role within their operations in South West Norfolk, UK.
My client, a leading provider to hospital and healthcare organisations worldwide, are continuing to expand their sterile fluids manufacturing operations. They are looking to offer this position on an initial full-time, 3 month FTC; the salaries on offer are highly competitive and they have a comprehensive benefits package (potential to lead to an extension/perm).
- Oversee daily manufacturing operations and implementation of reactive, preventative and process development initiatives for mechanical systems, low-voltage controls, pneumatic/hydraulic systems and PLC controls.
- Ensure high quality of equipment performance, output and continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance with HSE, GMP and GDP policies as well as internal SOPs.
- Make sure all correct spare machine parts are readily available.
- Trade certification (ideally Electrical/Mechanical Engineering but not essential).
- Experience in a manufacturing environment and ideally an understanding of GMP regulations.
- Commitment to learning new skills.
Engineer, leadership, coordination, Engineering, maintaining, mechanical, sterile, chemical, IV, fluids, manufacture, contract, cleanroom, production, HVAC
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527735