Management Accountant (Capex)
Exciting, dynamic management accounting role focussed on Capex, with the ability to progress within the organisation. You will have the opportunity to work with business partners to help move the business forward.
The client is a global company that is advancing the world of health. They are a large organisation with significant opportunities to grow moving forward.
- Report and analyse monthly capital spend by workday 3
- Analyse variances to budget and forecast and to work with the capital leaders and Management to identify corrective actions to bring back on track
- To be the Finance coordinator for capital requests and work with capital requestors to ensure a compliant request including financial returns
- To work with the Ops and Finance Managers to create the annual budget and quarterly forecast for capital spend
- To be responsible for ensuring monthly time sheets are posted to the correct accounts
- Create all intercompany billings
- Maintain the fixed asset register and reconcile to SAP.
- To identify and implement controls and procedures in capex to better maintain control over spend
- To ensure that capital assets are physically verified in accordance with company procedure
- To complete ad-hoc project work as required
Qualified with the ability to progress within the organisation, either in Swindon or elsewhere within the group
Have an enquiring and investigative mindset to get behind the numbers and to be able to challenge project leaders on the performance of their projects
The ability to see and suggest solutions to problems and to want to actively improve the control of processes
Have experience of SAP
To have experience of capital appraisal
To be able to communicate in a concise manner the main points and actions that need to be taken
To be able to work with and explain financial information to non-Finance associates in an understandable way
Someone who is accurate and organised to always produce information on time and to a high standard.
Competitive Salary, Growing organisation with great progression opportunity.
For further information please contact me on or ************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959523884