Infrastructure Consultant (e-DBS required)
£400 per day
8 weeks contract initially
Enhanced DBS will be required
A Further Education Institution in Yorkshire is looking to bring in an Infrastructure Consultant for an initial 8 weeks. You will be responsible for a range of systems including the Extreme network infrastructure, VMware (ESXi6), Windows Server 2012, Office 365 etc.
Your experience will range from configurations, monitoring, troubleshooting and implementation of those systems. You will also be able to produce relevant documentation for the systems to leave behind.
- Take a proactive responsibility for a number of systems.
- Manage, configure, monitor and troubleshoot
- Switches - Extreme systems, core and edge stacks, VLANs (CISCO or HP networks experience will be considered if willing to learn Extreme)
- Wifi - Extreme systems
- DHCP and DNS
- VMware - VMs, VM templates, snapshots and storage
- Internet access systems - Sophos XG, Watchguard XTM
- Office 365 - licensing, DirSync, WAP and ADFS
- Document network systems
- Deliver a simpler solution for Internet Access across all users
- Follow all department policies and procedures
If you feel this role is a good fit, please apply.
To find out more about Real please visit ********************
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527405