Process Engineer - Loughborough / Nottingham / Leicester - Chemical/Pharma - Salary Competitive
My client is a leading global company based in the midlands who are looking for a process engineer to join their organisation on a permanent basis. You will be joining an expanding team and will responsible for a mixture of Process projects in a production & utilities setting and process improvements. If you are looking for a new role currently and would be interested in this position then please apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on ************* for more information.
- Responsible for process engineering support within production - liaising with operators and production managers to lead improvement projects
- Update Engineering specifications and drawings
- Manage new equipment projects and equipment modifications across process production equipment (Mixing vessels, valves, pipework) and utilities (steam, purified water, HVAC)
- Review and analysis of existing equipment identifying opportunities for improvements and generating proposals
- Commissioning & Validation of existing and new equipment
- Responsible for adhering to and driving site HSE policies
- Degree Qualified in Chemical Engineering
- Experienced working within process engineering managing improvement and equipment installation & modification projects
- Experienced working in a process industry such as fine chemical or pharmaceuticals
- Strong communication skills - able to work with people at multiple levels from production floor through to senior management
- Experience working in highly regulated environments
If you believe you meet the requirements and are interested in applying for the role do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on ************* for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525362