User Experience Designer
Annapurna Recruitment are recruiting a User Experience Designer for a FTSE 100 business based in Central London.
As part of a globally distributed team of UX practitioners, you will create vibrant, compelling and efficacious user experiences that combine technology and content in ways that will engage and delight our learners and teachers, across multiple device form factors.
You'll work closely with learners, teachers and stakeholders around the world to gather data and insight on the lives and educational challenges faced by our users. You'll then utilise user flows, storyboards and interactive wireframes and prototypes to convey optimal instructional and learning experiences within a consistent and logical Information Architecture, leading to finished UI specifications in Zeplin.
Working within a UX team and methodology, you will interpret and respond to learning objectives provided by Instructional Design and Product Development stakeholders, iterating your output in response to validation with and feedback from our users.
Skills and Qualifications.
- Qualification(s) or equivalent experience in HCI or a design discipline
- A minimum of three years experience of developing user interfaces and interaction designs, preferably within an Agile methodology
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of Axure, InVision or equivalent prototyping software, Sketch/Adobe CS and Zeplin
- Skilled in the creation of low, mid and high-fidelity paper and interactive prototypes, from sketches to the delivery of final high-fidelity UI assets
- Ability to create cross-platform / responsive user interfaces
- Knowledge of cross-platform browser compatibility
- Ability to rationalise complex data structures into simple UI paradigms
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with a range of local and international stakeholders
- Experience of digital educational content
This is an exciting role working for a large FTSE 100 business on a 3 month basis. if you're interested in the role then please apply for the vacancy - *******************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959524076