Telecom Project Manager
Chapman Tate are seeking a Telecoms Project Manager for a leading Business Communications Specialist to support the rapid growth of their business. My client strives to provide customers with the best telecoms solution whilst delivering excellent customer service.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple projects from design through delivery to handover including managing the daily activities of internal and contractor resource, as well as project documentation, financial reporting, process management and escalation management to appropriate standards.
The role will cover all aspects of the software development lifecycle:
- Overseeing full lifecycle of project delivery
- Creation and management of the Project Initiation Document (PID)
- Management of the Project Plan
- Data Collection
- Path of escalation
- Day to day contact
- Managing the process to include, testing, installation, training, migration
- Change Management
- Management of project meetings
- Experience of managing Telecom projects involving a high degree of Client Interface Management of multidisciplinary project teams
- Development and implementation of innovative project execution strategies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - ability to deliver key messages efficiently and effectively, tailoring the approach to the audience as appropriate, in order to promote action
- Proven ability to lead and drive a multi-disciplinary project team, ensuring delivery of all contractual outputs to plan
- Project Management skills - strong understanding of the hard and soft aspects of programme management
- Ability to be self-starting, flexible and to travel with a full UK driving license.
Salary: £45K - £55K (DOE)
Happy to consider flexible working patterns such as remote working
(?Telecoms project manager? or ?Project manager? or ?Telecom Projects?) and (?PID? or ?SIP? or ?Project delivery? or ?Migration? or ?VoIP? or ?Telecommunications?)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959530056