Java Developer (Net)
Fancy working for a Media & Broadcasting Giant!? You'll be contracting for a household name on a 3 month initial contract based at their prestigious headquarters in West London, Osterley. We're looking for an experienced Java Developer (.Net) to start as soon as possible! Apply NOW!
- Excellent understanding of the Java stack and tools used to develop and build it. Good understanding of the Microsoft stack and tools used to develop and build it
- Practicing experience of at least one other language.
- Ability to make good technical decisions and to convince others as to the merits and reasons for those decisions.
- Demonstrable track record in software development working within a software delivery team.
- Demonstrable track record in the design and delivery of leading edge strategic business solutions from concept through implementation.
- Has undertaken all stages of the systems delivery lifecycle.
- Familiarity of working with legacy platforms.
- Experience of integrating bespoke or package solutions into a complex evolving ecosystem.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Adept at translating complex technical concepts into meaningful recommendations.
- Display a high understanding of application design and an appreciation of how this fits into wider architectures.
- Ability to anticipate business needs and translate them into technical solutions.
- Ability to conceptualise and design platforms capable of supporting multiple systems or applications.
- The ability to apply modelling techniques as needed to data, logical and physical architectures.
- Good knowledge of Oracle & SQL, HTML, JS, js, JSON, CSS, XML.
- Familiarity with configuration and build tools like Team City, Octopus, Maven, Ansible, Chef.
- Knowledge of one of Active MQ, MSMQ, Fuse MQ.
- Knowledge of one of Apache, Tomcat.
- Exposure to or appreciation of agile development practices.
- Exposure to XP techniques including writing sound tests around their code.
Please only apply to this role if you have all the required skills! If this is a good match to your skill-set, please apply ASAP and call Hollie Doyle on ************* to double check I've received your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959526706