A Data Controller - Sharepoint
A Data Controller with Sharepoint OR PDM/PLM skills is required to work on a six month contract (with the highly possibility of extension) for our Defence client based in Bristol.
This is an interesting opportunity on a long term defence programme.
Overview of the Data Controller contract role
We are looking to recruit a Data Controller in Bristol to provide Data and Documentation services for the engineering functions and support to Senior Data Engineers in delivering projects in accordance with company processes, to ensure that data standards are continuously maintained in accordance with the project technology control framework and that all applicable project milestones are achieved.
Key Responsibilities of the Data Controller Contract role
- Administration of Data & Document tasks assigned to you.
- Comply to Document Management procedures
- Implement and maintain transmission data records for project data in accordance with national and international regulations and security aspects (e.g. ITAR, UK Export Controls). Ensuring that incoming and outgoing data is processed in line with company procedures.
- Co-ordinate with colleagues to ensure projects understand Data/ Document requirements.
- Responsible for operation of secure data transfer systems.
- Monitoring& reviewing accuracy of records.
- Advising the project teams of best practice.
- Contribute towards the Delivery of Milestones.
- Receipt / Transmittal of data.
Key skills required for the Data Controller
- IT Skills: Microsoft Suite particularly Excel & Word, Access
- Able to read drawings and parts lists.
- Strong Attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Administration experience.
- Awareness of IT remote access principals.
- To be conversant with UK Export Control and ITAR regulations.
- Good communication skills.
Desirable Skills but not essential.
- Siemens Teamcenter PLM experience
- Knowledge of MoD security classifications
- SharePoint experience.
The role is based in Bristol - commutable from Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Worcester, Cirencester, Swindon, Devizes, Trowbridge, Bath, Taunton, Bridgwater, Weston-Super-Mare, Newport and Cardiff.
If you are a Data Analyst looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Data Control opportunities please contact Paul Scott on ************************* or phone *************
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website **********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959526446