Juniper Network Engineer - JNCIA / JNCIS/ JNCIP - Networking
Juniper Network Engineer - JNCIA / JNCIS/ JNCIP - Juniper Network Technical Support - Juniper Network Analyst - Juniper Network Administrator - Juniper Network Systems Engineer - Maidstone / Aylesford, Kent area paying up to £35,000 per annum plus benefits.
I am looking for a Juniper qualified Network Engineer - with either JNCIA , JNCIS or JNCIP to build and deliver client specific network solutions, including the setup and configuration of routers switches and APs. The role will include creating maintaining build and handover documentation, client and subcontract installer liaison and coordination, 2nd line support for live deployments.
The main Juniper Network Engineer - JNCIA / JNCIS/ JNCIP - Juniper Network Technical Support - Juniper Network Analyst - Juniper Network Administrator - Juniper Network Systems responsibilities are:
- Monitoring the up time and availability of customer and core network infrastructure
- Responding and resolving issues that affect internal and external customer network availability
- customer technical requirements capture for network design
- CPE build, configuration and support including Routers/ Switches/ APs
- Liaison with 3rd Party providers and vendors for RMA, Support faulting etc.
This role reports to the Head of Networks and I am are seeking candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Current JNCIA , JNCIS or JNCIP certification
- Strong work ethic, professional and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills with a customer focused approach
- Demonstrable knowledge of Cisco switches and routers
- NOC experience with network hardware configuration experience, network monitoring, and 2nd line technical support.
- Network and Equipment management: VLAN/VPN configuration, access control, Firewalls and VPN, analysing networks, and core connectivity.
- Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills
If as a Cisco Network Engineer you also have experience in IP Telephony /VoIP, routing design, diagnostics and QoS planning or with Network Monitoring software so much the better. It would also be useful if you had any experience with Radius/ LNS, ISP , familiarity with ADSL eco-system, Familiar with Junos and Cisco operating systems or Windows Server 2008 & 2012; Exchange and/or SQL experience, Linux or VMware experience that would be useful.
This role is mainly in house based but due to its Office location you will need to be a car driver as public transport routes are not ~commuter friendly" ! There is plenty on site car parking and onsite facilities.
If you are an experienced Juniper Network Engineer - JNCIA / JNCIS/ JNCIP - Juniper Network Technical Support - Juniper Network Analyst - Juniper Network Administrator - Juniper Network Systems looking for a career move then this position based close to Maidstone / Aylesford, Kent could be for you. It is paying a base salary of between £33,000 and £35,000 per annum plus benefits and offers good prospects and an excellent working environment. Please email me for a swift response.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529732