IT Field Engineer - Three Legged Cross - £30K
2nd/3rd Line IT Field Engineer - Three Legged Cross - Up to £30K + Company Car
Are you an experienced 2nd/3rd Line Field Engineer with a background in planning and proactive installation projects?
Would you be interested in a fantastic new opportunity with a Managed Service Provider based in Wimborne where you will assist with solution design and recommendations for clients?
We are seeking an individual with strong technical skills to provide 2nd/3rd line support to customers around Dorset and to ensure infrastructure installation projects are completed to client requirements. Please note that is a field-based role and you will be required to visit client sites; therefore, a full driving license is required.
2nd/3rd Line Field Engineer Requirements:
- Strong recent experience in a 2nd/3rd line field support role
- Microsoft qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience working for a Managed Service Provider would be preferred
- Able to install, configure, upgrade and repair server and PC hardware and software
- Able to resolve technical escalations from the 1st/2nd line service desk
- Experience of Microsoft Server Support, Group Policy, Active Directory, Remote backup and Firewalls
- Networking skills including ASDL, Broadband, LAN/VLAN, DNS/DHCP, TCP/IP, Ethernet and Wireless Routers
- Experience with Office 365 and SharePoint
- Knowledge of Hyper-V and/or VMware virtualisation and Veeam back-up
- Full UK driving license
You will be offered a salary between up to £30,000 p.a. depending on your previous experience and skills. Benefits include a fully expensed company car, 20 days holiday plus all bank holidays, company pension scheme and opportunities for training and development.
Contact Bond Williams IT Recruitment in Bournemouth to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
Keywords: 2nd Line Support, 3rd Line Support, Field Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Technical Architect, Server Engineer, IT Support, Technical Support; Three Legged Cross, Wimborne, Verwood, Ringwood, Ferndown, Dorset.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525733