Change Manager - London or Milton Keynes up to £65,000 per anum
Global financial services organisation seeks an outstanding Change Manager to be responsible for the design, delivery, and execution of change management activities to ensure successful project implementations.
- Evaluating and managing risks and issues in the project life cycle
- Developing operational and control processes.
- Managing the testing cycles and incident resolution
- Planning and executing implementation strategy, including entry and exit criteria, undertaking pilot planning etc.
- Producing and delivering training and communication activities.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
In order to qualify for this truly unique opportunity change manager applicants must possess:
- A successful track history of Project Management within Banking or Financial Services.
- Demonstrable change management experience covering very technical and complex change.
- Experience with digital product offerings in banking or Financial Services.
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication, and presentation skills.
This is a truly outstanding opportunity that offers successful Change Managers unrivalled technical challenge, career progression and earnings potential.
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528108