Brighton, East Sussex
£100,000 - £110,000
IT Director required by a leading international business whose UK operation is centred out of Brighton.
This role will see you reporting directly into the CTO and having overall responsibility for the IT Infrastructure, Business Systems and services across the business set up. The emphasis will be on ensuring an high availability, high performing infrastructure service.
The key competencies you will need to have in order to be successful in this IT Director role include:
- Very strong technology leadership and understanding of international IT set ups, including Systems and Infrastructure
- Be an effective manager, leading a diverse team of technology professionals across the company
- Able to take ownership and execute IT strategies, having ownership of the IT roadmap and architecture
- Be highly focused on service delivery, with a proven ability to continually improve processes and procedures across the existing IT complex
- Work collaboratively with peers and stakeholders at all levels of the business, offering your guidance, experience and promoting ideas for improvement
Our client deploy ITIL and have a vast, complex set up which runs across their global estate. This role would suit someone who has worked in a similar business and is comfortable with both national and international travel where required.
In return you will be working with a truly fantastic, private entity who continue to expand and thrive in their market place. You will be working with a fantastic group of individuals, taking on a fantastic position which offers great work challenges.
To apply for this IT Director position please send your CV to Paul Wilson at Arc IT Recruitment.
IT Director, Head of IT, Director of IT, Technology Director
£100k - £110k
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529554