Network Platform Manager
Network Platform Manager is required to lead the Network Operations of the business, design and define a strategy to help the business continue to flourish.
My client is one the leading FMCG providers in the country. Operating with a base turnover of £1.7b, they are a fantastic company to work for with an incredible package to offer.
- Design and Define Network Strategy
- Handle approximately 10 direct reports.
- Internal Stakeholder management.
- Reporting to the Head of Technology Services
- Establish accountability for this particular area.
The successful candidate would have operationally run something similar in the past, in a large enterprise environment adding and proving value.
A comprehensive package of £75k.
The rate is negotiable for exceptional candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527072