Online Merchandising Manager
Leading high street fashion brand looking for an Online Trading Manager to join their E-commerce team in Central London.
Your new company
One of the authority on fashion & the go-to retailer for the latest trends, must-have styles & the hottest deals, looking for an experienced Online Merchandise Manager to join their eCommerce team in Central London.
Your new role
The Web Merchandise Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing a merchandising strategy to drive sales, grow the brand online, and create an engaging online shopping experience for our customers.
* Manage the performance and development of 2 x merchandise direct reports and 2 x uploading direct reports.
* Work with the Regional Ecom Director to produce annual and seasonal financial planning to support the budget process applying strategic overlays to the base numbers based on local initiatives.
* Create seasonal merchandising and trading strategies based on forward intake, seasonal trends and other local events with monthly and weekly sales phasing.
* Provide the DC and Customer Services with accurate unit and order forecasts to support operational plans.
* Drive sales, conversion, margin, and inventory turn in addition to other KPIs, analyzing trends and comparatives and providing insight and actions to improve.
* Develop, execute and review the trade plan for each local market in keeping with local competition and local calendars identifying overlays on the global brand campaigns.
* Review trading patterns and pull the necessary levers in a bid to improve performance e.g. adding or changing onsite promotions and/or emails, increasing affiliate activity or working with the allocation team to manipulate stock packages.
* Continually review and improve the customer shopping experience across all devices by employing online merchandise strategies: including navigational enhancements, visual merchandising and impactful and clear customer messaging and sign-posting.
* Complete monthly lessons learnt to have a record of what has worked well and/or what could have been done better to inform planning the following year.
* Devise seasonal out-plans to manage space in the warehouse to optimise ecommerce sales performance and promotional strategy.
* Liaise with design to ensure all creative to on brand and suitable to the local markets and the translation teams to ensure all copy is relevant to each market.
What you'll need to succeed
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree and fashion background preferred;
* 5 years of merchandising, buying or planning experience in web retail experience preferred
* Prior e-Commerce experience required
* Prior management experience is essential
* A fashion background and strong knowledge of textiles is preferred
* Must be extremely organised and detail-oriented;
* Must be able to work quickly and efficiently
* Knowledge of online analytics tools (Google Analytics)
* Understanding of online shopping behaviours
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary + bonus + benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77601957