Front End Developer
Front End Developer
Haywards Heath, West Sussex
Our client is a multi award winning start-up, now five years old and 70 people strong. The Tech Team is expanding to develop the first truly customer-centric end-to-end business solution.
They run a leading edge a micro-services and serverless architecture and ES6. They are not afraid to make bold tech stack decisions to stay ahead, so you will too.
The successful candidate will be joining an exceptional team and will play a key role in developing in all areas of our tech stack.
- Pick up a task, and deliver production quality code.
- Drive out detailed requirements where they don?t already exist, with the help of business users and analysts.
- Work with other front-end developers to ensure your code fits in with the overall design and coding standards.
- Contribute ideas and innovations, wherever you see opportunity for improvement.
- Work collaboratively with our multi-disciplinary teams.
Skills & Experience Requirements (in rough priority order)
- Responsive HTML & CSS
- Precompilers: SASS, LESS
- Django/Jinja templates
- Running our user testing programme (interviewing real users)
- VueJS (and our own frameworks you will contribute to)
- Agile/Extreme software development
The Tech Stack also includes:
- MongoDB and associated python libraries
- Micro-services and REST APIs
- AWS: Lambda, Kinesis, API Gateway.
- AWS devops and APIs
- Python Web Frameworks (Django, Flask)
- Agile software development
- Facebook API/Open Graph
We also like talking to people who enjoy
- Chat bots and Voice Recognition
- Big Data Analytics
- Test & Behavioural Driven Development
- Meta programming
A user experience fanatic: You want everyone of your pages to deliver the best experience possible.
You know when the solution is getting too complex, and it?s time to adjust the requirements. Or when it?s time to delete, refactor and simplify.
Completer Finisher. You want to give users the best possible experience but also recognise that perfect is good finished.
Philosophical. On occasion ideas and code you love will not make it into production, you will need to be able to move on.
People person. You are energised by a high amount of contact with a wide range of people. You value diversity and are sensitive to different environments & cultures.
Team ethic. You make change happen by working with & through others.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959524529