My client is looking for an outgoing, personable character to come on board to help with the BAU side of day to day duties whilst their team look after the projects currently being undertaken. They need a Desktop Support to come and help with the current situation in Mansfield.
The client is city based within Mansfield, they are a good culture within the head office with a great team and the hope to have this Desktop Support help to support them now and potentially longer.
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Good deskside manner
- Experience with end user facing as well as telephone support handling
- Knowledge of Android as they currently have phones they need support with
- Office 13 and Outlook 16 knowledge
- HP Printer and Scanning knowledge and experience
- Active Directory use
- Anti-virus, spamming and web filtering skill sets
The candidate must be flexible as they are 2 set shifts, they could be asked to work on a Saturday to help.
Must be a car owner and drive as they will be visits to the other sites.
Friendly, outgoing and personable as this a customer centric role.
The key responsibilities will be to help on the BAU side, administering, maintaining, potentially configuring with all the technologies listed below.
Desktop Support role - 3 month contract, potentially for more, with a great client.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527579