£34,538 - £38,237
Our client is a local fire service based in Nottingham, they are currently looking to appoint a Risk Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will have recent experience of risk management (including insurance tendering) and business continuity management.
As Risk Manager you will be responsible for the efficient promotion and application of corporate risk management, ensuing its principles are embeded the service and that effective advice is provided to all internal and external stakeholders. They will also be responsible for:
- Procuring and managing appropriate insurance covers and managing the insurance budget
- Facilitate the development of Business Continuity Plans
- Developing and delivering a programme of Business Continuity Management exercises to test the Business Continuity Management Plans
Risk Manager Position Requirements
You will be highly motivated and hold or be actively working towards a Level 6 Risk management or business continuity qualification.
You will need to have the ability to interpret complex information, while possessing excellent communication and inter-personal skills at all levels using tact, diplomacy and negotiating skills when necessary.
- Flexible working hours
- A minimum of 26 days' holiday
- Training & development opportunities
- A range of other excellent benefits
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Risk Manager job click 'apply'. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529611