Cloud Solutions Architect - Home based - c£90k Benefits
Microsoft Cloud Solutions Architect ? Home based - c£90k + Car Allowance, Benefits
An opportunity has arisen for a Cloud Solutions Architect within a prestigious Blue-Chip IT company. You will need extensive experience with Azure, IAAS, PAAS
About the Cloud Solutions Architect Role:
- The Architect will design and implement cloud based solutions, liaising with a variety of clients
- The Architect will identify potential for improvement within existing IT solutions and work exceptional levels of service
- The role will be based from home with occasional travel to customer sites.
The Cloud Solutions Architect performs a key role within the organisation working to apply Capita and 3rd party partner technology and service offerings to meet the technical and business objectives of a diverse range of new and existing customers.
The Solutions Architect works closely with Sales Service Delivery teams to identify, qualify and pursue new business opportunities, drawing on Capita and wider solutions experience to support architectural and strategic initiatives within new and existing customer accounts.
They will establish and maintain an excellent relationship with customers and colleagues alike and will operate in a trusted strategic advisor role, will be an influencer with leadership skills, effective in engaging with customers, colleagues and suppliers at different levels to develop information strategy and future technology and business roadmaps.
The successful candidate will possess experience of complex bid environments and processes and of all stage of the solutions lifecycle from sales qualification, solutions design and approval, contract negotiation to transition into service delivery is required.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Cloud based technologies.
- Demonstrable experience of Automation and Scripting
- Experience of working on Cloud transition projects
- Experience of drafting documents and technical specifications.
- Excellent proficiency in English, both orally and written
- Server and storage hardware architectures and solutions
- IT Infrastructure Consolidation and optimisation
- Cloud Services ? IaaS, PaaS & Private/Public Cloud
- Mail, Messaging and collaboration
- Operating Systems (Server & Client)
- Systems Management & Monitoring
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader with excellent career progression and benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528443