Deployment Engineer - Windows Firewall and Sophos products
Deployment Engineer (Sophos/Windows Firewall experience)
Opportunity for a Deployment Engineer with experience of building, testing and deploying a Windows Client Firewall and installing Sophos/Symantec products including Web Gateway, Endpoint Protection and Encryption.
You will be assisting with the delivery of a Sophos Security Project which incorporates implementation of various Sophos products including Web Gateway, Endpoint Protection and Encryption working alongside Sophos Specialist and a Senior IT engineer to deliver the project.
The contractor will also be expected to:
- Assist with the removal of the current Anti-Virus solution ESET
- Build, test and deploy a Windows Client Firewall
- Build, test and deploy BitLocker Encryption
- Carry out POC and Pilots of the new solutions
- Deliver the solutions to a customer base of over 400 computers in the UK and remote locations.
The successful candidate would be expected to start work in November and finish at the end of December when the project is planned for completion.
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529619