We are currently looking to recruit a Test Engineer for our high technology customer in Leicestershire. The ideal candidate will have a proven test background in the power, aerospace or automotive sectors.
Working as part of the development team, you will support the design and development of products for use in a variety of applications.
The successful candidate will conduct tests to the requirements of the test plans to meet objectives and milestones. Recording and following defined test methods and work instructions to suit product requirements for functionality and safety.
The individual will perform all assigned product validation activities, including endurance, environmental, robustness and certification testing and will generate, analyse and report results from testing, using statistical tools to calculate the predicted reliability of products. Participation in failure root cause analysis and product quality life-cycle investigations.
- BEng, BSc (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline, or relevant non-degree level qualifications alongside suitable industrial experience.
- Relevant industrial experience post studies
- Membership of a relevant professional body is advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience of product validation testing, test reporting and data analysis, as well as awareness of the following validation principles; reliability growth, accelerated life testing and statistical analysis.
- Proven capability of delivering work packages on time and to commercial and technical requirements.
- Experience of working in a test or research laboratory and have worked as part of a cross-functional team.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528897