Web/e-commerce Delivery Manager
Web Delivery Manager
A new priority position is now available for a Web/Service Delivery Manager to join my Client who is one of the world's largest Tourism businesses. You will be a part of the IT Solutions team to lead software deliveries through the development life cycle to produce high quality software for the core Travel systems.
As the Delivery Manager, you will play a key role in managing various projects whilst working closely with Project Managers to ensure successful delivery on time and on budget.
This team is always growing and you will be a big part on the future build of high-quality development team capable to deliver business change at scale and pace. You will represent IT Solutions on various projects and business steering boards.
This opportunity comes with many duties and responsibilities to keep you busy! To name a few:
- Work closely with key business stakeholders and external partners within the organisation to implement, evolve, support
- Resource planning and assignment of permanent and contract supplier resources
- Negotiate the contracts with suppliers, through the Commercial team
- Build relationships with Business Leaders, Project Managers and Business Partners
- Lead the daily stand-ups with the delivery teams
- Work closely with Business Partners to understand and plan deliveries based on the overall portfolio objectives and business priorities
- Liaising with members of the supplier organisations both on-shore and offshore.
- Ensure the focus is on delivering quality and is cost-effective from the suppliers.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess the following:
- Proven track record in building high-performance, enterprise applications
- Proven track record delivering software using agile and waterfall methods
- Experience in leading and managing software development teams
- Strong relationship builders and comfortable working with Senior Stakeholders
- Experience in using tracking systems (Rally, JIRA)
- Extensive experience of Hybris Commerce and leading end to end implementation of large scale global B2B & B2C E-Commerce campaigns
- Good Knowledge of cockpits, profiles, contents, components, back-office, PIM and other important aspects of Hybris
- Delivered Hybris roadmap as part of a program of work or project
- services like Web Analytics, Campaign Management, personalization, etc.
- Extensive experience in J2EE architectures and technologies (JDBC, JPA, JMS, EJBs, Servlets, Web services etc.
If this sounds like you and you would like to know more then please do apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527504