Technical Java Architect
Technical Java Architect
London | Permanent
My Client are a medium sized enterprise software consultancy, specialising in a broad array of industries: namely the Financial Services, Commodities, Retail, Media and the Public Sector. My client offers an extremely technically challenging environment that spans the full Solution Delivery Lifecycle, exposure to working in a client-facing capacity on global sized projects and to work with multi-disciplinary teams.
Essential Soft Skills
- Full technical authority across all elements of internal and client site technology.
- The creation of design specifications and technical blueprints.
- Reviewing wider business / architecture solutions in conjunction with appropriate technology standards / principles and the overall technical vision to complete project deadlines.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement in a client-facing capacity.
- Presenting ideas and solutions to senior stakeholders and management in blue chip organisations.
- An exemplary track record of technical leadership in a consultative or enterprise level role.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communicational skills.
- The technical ability and knowledge to engage with experienced and senior technicians.
- Knowledge of non-functional requirements and requirements analysis.
- Scrum, Kanban and Agile.
Essential Technical Skills
- Hands-on and current commercial experience of software development.
- Strong fundamental understanding of logic, data structures, algorithms, low-level architecture, systems infrastructure, network stack.
- Strong knowledge of database solutions including traditional RDBMS or NoSQL (preferably both).
- Object-oriented analysis and design.
- Knowledge of a wide range of technologies / capabilities and an understanding how they might fulfil requirements in a complex architecture. For example:
- Virtualisation or Cloud Technologies
- Deployment Automation
- Application Containers
- Cache technologies
- Load-balancing and/or distributed coordination technologies
- Integration technologies and approaches
- Web/network application frameworks
- Enterprise messaging technologies / ESBs
- Log management, monitoring, or search platforms
- Highly availability and resilient systems
- Low latency systems
- Highly concurrent systems (multithreaded and/or distributed)
- Mobile-first web applications.
Salary and how to apply
My client is looking to pay between £70-100k depending on experience.
To apply press on the "apply now button", or alternatively send your CV directly to myself at ***********************************.
Keywords: Technical Architect / Java / Consultancy / London / IT / Software / Financial Services / Commodities / Media / ECommerce / J2EE / Agile /Scrum / Kanban / OO / Object Orientated / Client Facing / UML / TOGAF / Zachman /
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959522688