Digital Hardware Engineer
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working as part of a hardware team designing complex digital communication processors, the key equipment on Telecoms satellite payload.
- Design capture and performance analysis using state of the art techniques and toolsets.
- Performing design analysis, i.e. parts stress, worst case and reliability.
- Working closely with ASIC / FPGA designers and PCB layout engineers.
- Co-ordinating design analyses by company experts in areas such as thermal, mechanical, radiation and EMC.
PROVEN ABILITY / KEY SKILLS
- Proven ability in the complete hardware design cycle, from requirements capture, through schematic design and constraints capture.
- Design analyses and hands-on support of hardware assembly, integration, environmental qualification and production testing.
- Electronic circuit design, digital and analogue, debug, characterisation and design verification.
- Commissioning of prototype designs at board and unit level.
- Knowledge of the mentor graphics DxDesigner / CES flow.
- Knowledge of high speed digital and mixed signal circuit design.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959526237