Assistant Finance Manager/Finance Admin
Sopra Steria Recruitment is working in partnership with a major public sector client in the UK. We are currently recruiting an Assistant Finance Manager for an initially 12 month contract based in Cambridge.
- Performance management and reporting
- Contributing to the design, management and reporting of JSaRC?s performance against its objectives.
- Business planning and reporting
- Supporting the drafting and delivery of JSaRC?s business plan and annual report.
- Assisting with JsaRC?s contribution to any central planning exercises that influence and/or impact on JSaRC Objectives.
- Budget Forecasting
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on JSaRC?s day to day financial expenditure in line with the principles of managing public money.
- Supporting the procurement of operational requirements to ensure JsaRC?s HQ operates effectively and provides a suitable environment to support and promote engagement with the wider security sector
- Coordinating JsaRC?s recruitment, performance and development requirements.
- Previous Knowledge of business planning and performance management
- Experience in finance and HR systems
- Confident communicator
- Enthusiastic and positive outlook, and can-do attitude
- Efficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
Sopra Steria Recruitment Limited acts as both an employment business and as an employment agency.
Please Note: Shortlisted candidates would be contacted via Call/Email.
Apply now to know more..!!!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529412