HR Systems Administrator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join my client's team as a HR Systems Administrator.
The successful applicant will have access to a great benefits package including 33 days holiday, enhanced pension scheme, life assurance, employee assistance Line, healthy living promotions and reduced cost medical insurance to name a few.
Working hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday which will be spent working in an impressive office set in an idyllic location in a HR team of 5.
Your role will include:
- Day to day management of the HR information system including audits
- Update compensation and benefit data for weekly and monthly payroll
- Development of processes and methods to improve administrative effectiveness
- Main point of contact for data queries, administration and production of reports from the HR system
- Providing general administrative support and processing new employee/leaver data
- Maintain an efficient filing system on the HR information system
- Supporting security administration for Company systems.
- Quality experience of HRIS software
- Excellent attention to detail
- Evidence of keen interest in data management and administration
- Ability to manage day-to-day tasks in a confident, positive and professional manner
- Good organisational skills to prioritise and manage a varied workload.
Should you wish to discuss this role further please apply today or call Rebecca on ***********
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529587