Online Trading Manager
Online Trading Manager- Menswear
£40-45,000 + Benefits
- Work closely with the Online Category Manager to maximise divisional sales and trading operations.
- Responsible for implementing a clear merchandising strategy, driven by core retail KPIs and trading analytics, coordinating the visual display of divisional brands and products and continuously evaluating the online customer journey.
- Analyse brand positioning, as well as seasonal product and trends in order to develop and monitor trend categories and content.
- Regularly assess divisional web presentation, providing user experience and navigation suggestions based on competitor analysis, customer journey relevance and data analysis in Omniture.
- Responsible for the management of 3 direct reports
Skills & Experience
- Strong communication skills
- A team player with an ability to work to deadlines
- Experience in Menswear desirable
- Experience working within Online Trading
My Client, a well known luxury retailer based in Central London, is looking for an Online Trading Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a background in Menswear Merchandising as well as experience within Online Trading.
Up to 20% Annual Bonus
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit **************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528466