Junior Support Engineer, Microsoft, £ 19000 - 22000, Sunbury
Junior Support Engineer, Microsoft Environment, 1st Line Support Engineer, £ 19000 - 22000 + benefits. Sunbury-on-Thames. IT company based in Sunbury is looking for a Junior Support Engineer to join their team. Ideally with some commercial experience you will have knowledge of Microsoft products and technologies and will enjoy technical challenges. Knowledge of Windows Server is a real advantage however training will be provided.
Role and responsibilities include -
* Investigate issues looged onto the helpdesk.
* Daily maintenance including back-ups and reporting.
* Work to group policies and procedures.
* Set up and delete new accounts as necessary.
* Further your knowledge in a microsoft support environment.
To be considered you must have -
* Good communication skills.
* Have a real and proven interest in technology.
* Have some commercial experience in one of the following - Microsoft desktop OS installation and administration, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, TCP/IP, etc.
If you are interested in this excellent role that offers lots of training and career development please send your CV for a full brief. Salary is in the range of £ 19000 - 22000 and the role is based in Sunbury. Interviews soon.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528646