Security Systems Service Engineer
Security Systems Service Engineer (Nurse Call, CCTV, Access Control, Door Entry)
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing a well established and reputable client based in the Berkshire area, now in the market for an experienced security service engineer to join their ever growing team in Herts, Essex & Milton Keynes or surrounding areas.
Established 14 years ago, this industry leading company operates nationwide and offer the installation, service and maintenance of electronic security systems including Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms, Barriers/Doors, CCTV and Access Control, Emergency Lighting and Fire Extinguishers.
- Covering Herts, Essex & Milton Keynes areas.
- Service & Maintenance of Access Control, Door Entry, Warden Call/Nurse Call and CCTV.
- Prepare daily reports/work sheets and job sheets via the company operating system
- Have a flexible approach to working hours, out of hours working will be required at times as will working away from home occasionally
- Be part of the 'on call' out of hours rota
- Completion of site asset registers
- Great company offering progression
To be considered for this role, you will have extensive knowledge of the security industry, with good working knowledge of the systems and tools used. Good working knowledge of the social housing system will also be advantageous. As a field based Service & Maintenance Engineer, you will be able to work under pressure and to communicate effectively at all levels. You will manage day to day duties effectively and concisely, with excellent attention to detail. The ability to identify and solve problems efficiently is a must.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A sound understanding of current regulations relevant to this work.
- Good knowledge of CCTV, Access Control, Nurse Call/Warden Call and Door Entry.
- Basic knowledge of electrical systems
- £28,000 - £33,000 basic
- 40 hours per week
- Company Pension
- New Company Van
- Fuel Card
- Mobile Phone
This opportunity is not to be missed for security candidates who are seeking a new opportunity with excellent prospects and benefits - Apply now!
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Sarah Keen Fire and Security Specialist, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. **************************** or call ************ in strict confidence. Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528990