Our client is a highly successful and innovative company dealing with Aerospace, Automotive and Motorsport. Due to a high level of projects, our client is now looking for an experienced Metrology Engineer to join the quality team in there Milton Keynes location.
- Dimensional verification of patterns, moulds and components.
- Supporting the control, maintenance and calibration of measurement equipment.
- Liaising with Engineering, Manufacturing and planning.
- Liaising with customer SQA/STA engineers.
- Experience of measuring arms: Faro/Romer Absolute Portable CMM.
- Measurement software experience, preferably Verisurf.
- Experience of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Able to calibrate hand held measuring equipment: Verniers, Micrometers, Bore Gauges.
- Sound knowledge of tolerancing & GD&T (technical drawing).
- Experience within the composites, automotive or aerospace industry.
- Hands on experience in Quality Control.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to communicate verbally and in writing with colleagues at all levels
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Motivated to solve problems.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959526820