ASAP Start (must be immediately available)
MLL Telecom is a leader in telecoms infrastructure deployment. Currently we are looking for two Deployment Coordinators to join us on our exciting growth journey, based from our new warehouse in Silverstone.
In this business critical role of Deployment Coordinator you will be providing support and assistance to the project and field teams, primarily through the organisation, administration, document preparation and basic project management of our field deployment teams. As a Deployment Coordinator you will also be liaising with external customers and suppliers to arrange field deployment of our services.
Other areas of responsibility include:
- Support programmes of Engineering & Implementation.
- Schedule and initiate work on site
- Arrange Site Access for the deployment teams
- Create and distribute paperwork to support the deployment teams
- Manage the receipt, distribution and storage handover documentation and data files from Suppliers and internal sources
To apply for the role of Deployment Coordinator you will need:
- Experience in a similar administrative role within the telecommunications industry.
- To be computer-literate (MS Excel, Word and Outlook to intermediate level).
- Excellent all-round communicator
- Highly organized,
- Someone who thrives on teamwork
- Real customer focus
- A drive for high performance
- Focused on detail
We feel we have a great business and believe strongly in its potential to make a real impact within the sector. We have great people on board and are recruiting excellent new talent as we grow. Those on board are hungry to make our business a success. We are on an exciting journey and are look for a passionate individual to join us in this important role.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, IT pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Direct applicants only
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525939