Sales & Marketing Co-Ordinator
- Support the marketing/sales teams while also managing independent projects.
- Working with a global company, covering all elements of marketing under the guidance of the marketing manager.
My client is a well established, global, FMCG company and what they do in the market place is second to none. Based in West London, they have a wide portfolio of brands and have a collaborative working manner.
Maintain and update product images and digital content for all three categories.
Create, deliver, edit & optimise key marketing materials.
Support Marketing team with key projects.
Manage sampling and POS stock.
Event lead for key trade shows and ad hoc event management as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in similar role
- Fluent in English with excellent command of written English
- Ability to use MS Office applications (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
- Full clean drivers licence
- Team oriented with a positive energy and can-do attitude
£23,000 - £27,000 plus benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959526732