Nursery Manager - Hounslow
This is a permanent position in a nursery
We are recruiting for a Nursery Manager to join our clients' fantastic private day nursery. They deliver a fun, safe and educational environment for all children. The Management team works closely with their team of staff to ensure a high level of childcare is given to each individual child and they share their enthusiasm with their staff and children whilst working within the nursery.
The nursery is run from two large spacious, light and airy rooms which are divided into designated areas of learning and abilities. It has a large outside area at the rear with a wonderful playhouse, gardening section and plenty of space to set up challenging and stimulating activities outdoors for the children.
Job Role: Nursery Manager
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £26,000 per annum
What you need:
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in Children and Young Peoples Workforce or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 years' Manager/Deputy experience in a nursery setting
- Knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and current OFSTED
- Be confident in managing and mentoring staff to facilitate their continuing professional development
- Be able to provide professional leadership and management of the nursery
- Be passionate about working in childcare, confident both in your knowledge of Ofsted's requirements and the EYFS Statutory Framework
- Have the ability and drive to deliver the highest standards of childcare throughout the nursery
- Be adaptable and confident with all aspects of running a nursery
- Be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
- Ensure the nursery is a safe environment for children, staff and others
- Ensure the nursery meets OFSTED requirements at all times
- To conduct staff appraisals and supervisions as necessary and to identify any training needed
- To ensure all records are maintained and recorded correctly
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment and quote AC1564
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959526395