Installation Engineer - Feltham
We are seeking an Installation Engineer to work for a technology company in Feltham.
The Installation Engineer will work out of the office - in Feltham - unless travelling and may carry out installation training to customers and may also assist with product testing etc. when not installing or commissioning. The salary range will be £25 to £40k (depending on experience) plus overtime, company car and mobile phone. Weekend and evening work is sometimes required. Engineers may have to travel worldwide (rarely), Europe (rarely), around the UK (sometimes) and London (mostly). All expenses paid.
To provide Installation, maintenance and Technical support for the company?s products.
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, the job-holders primary tasks and responsibilities are to provide Installation and Maintenance Support as part of the Customer Services team as outlined below;
- a) To meet all Site Health and Safety requirements and documentation required
- b) To provide installation of equipment including mechanical and electrical installation and commissioning
- c) To undertake scheduled maintenance site visits in line with contract requirements
- d) To undertake site visits to resolve specific problems and make repairs as required
- e) To provide feedback on projects and product functioning as required and provide user feedback for potential future improvements
- f) To provide product technical support and be the customer point of contact for issues regarding installation or maintenance, provide technical support and documents as required by the client
- g) To work nationally or internationally on occasion
- h) To provide work outside of normal office hours as required, including weekend working
Essential Skills / Qualifications
- a) CSCS Card holder
- b) Experience in Installation works within a construction/building refurbishment environment
- c) Experience using basic hand tools required for Installation & Maintenance activities
- d) Experience in applying Manual Handling risk assessment and lifting techniques
- e) A good electro-mechanical background with an understanding of electronic principles
key words: installation engineer installation technician commissioning engineer service engineer field maintenance engineer electrical engineer electrical engineering engineering technician mobile engineer mobile technician electronic engineer electronics engineering electronics engineer electronic engineering 16th edition 17th edition technical support engineer assembly engineer assembly technician electrical assembly electronic assembly test engineer
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527294