Process Technician (Night Shift)
Process technician - Automated Assembly who strives to make a difference, helping each other to reach the company goals and requirements. Personal qualities should include a can do attitude, helpful, keen to learn and someone who will take ownership/accountability
World leading manufacturer. The company design, develop and assemble a wide and diverse range of products across Europe.
- Ensuring production targets are met, optimise output & minimise defects
- Technical production support for filter lines
- Electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, PLC fault finding
- Preventative maintenance
- Equipment breakdown repairs
- Establishing process conditions
- In-line quality checks
- Experience of automated assembly production lines
- Experience of ABB robots (preferred)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work with staff at differing levels of the organisation.
- Ability to assess and upgrade procedures and systems.
- Strong communication skills
experience from an assembly background not a continuous improvement or products
- A team player
- Versatile and a self-starter able to work without supervision
Competitive Salary & Benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959530293