Java / Scala Full Stack Developer
Java / Scala Full Stack Developer ? London (EC2)
Paying a competitive salary + great benefits
A truly exciting Artificial Intelligence (AI) start-up, that is miles beyond their competition, is currently in an expansion phase and is seeking Developers who are a looking for an opportunity to build and expand their skill-set in a dynamic business environment. They can offer the successful candidate an opportunity to join a rapidly growing and already profitable software company in its exciting early stages of expansion.
They are looking for someone with strong communication skills with a background as a full stack developer encompassing experience with Java and/or Scala, MVC frameworks and modern frontend software stacks. It is important you have the willingness to learn and a passion for full stack software development. Confidence in your abilities as a Developer, a willingness to take a lead on projects over time and a keenness to share your knowledge are key features of this role.
There is an exciting roadmap of projects lined up, where you will have the autonomy to lead and own from end-to-end. The company has a start-up culture with all the usual fun things such as table tennis but what is really appealing is the collaborative and highly cohesive team that are all genuinely passionate about tech and what it can be used to do.
Experience with the following is essential:
- Java and/or Scala, Design Patterns, Test-driven development
- MVC frameworks (Play is advantageous)
- Designing, implementing and interacting with REST APIs
- Frontend technologies such as React or Angular, ES6
- Learning about the company?s products, the technology within them and taking a lead on development of new features.
- Working with the development team to coordinate and prioritise work.
- Working with product managers to spec out new features.
- Adhering to good development practices and promoting these within the company.
- A passion to learn and improve within the company, work as part of a team and share knowledge with colleagues.
- Keeping abreast of state of the art software developments.
If you are looking for a development role within a successful start-up where technology is at its heart and you will genuinely play a key part in its future then please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525745