Gates, Barriers and Automation Engineer - East Midlands
Alecto Recruitment has an excellent opportunity available for a Gates, Barriers and Perimeter Security Engineer.
Our client an expanding specialist based in the East Midlands is searching for an experienced and skilled Gates & Barriers engineer to cover The East Midlands.
Competitive Pay (negotiable subject to experience) £26000- £30000 Basic + Van, Fuel card and Company phone.
This entry solution specialist carry out service, maintenance and installation and fitting of physical access and security control systems
Due to continual growth and expansion they are looking to recruit an experienced and skilled Gates, Barriers, Bollards, access control and Perimeter Security to cover The East Midlands and The surrounding areas.
The Role will be roughly a 50/50 Service and Install.
- Operating as a service engineer working from home you will be responsible for the service and maintenance of systems including Gates, Barriers, Bollards, access control, and Perimeter Security
- The position will entail routine maintenance and PPM work on customers sites
- You will be responsible for the installation and commissioning of systems on customers premises
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Previous experience with Gates, Barriers, Bollards, access control and Perimeter Security is essential, preferably in a field based role.
- Experienced in Welding
- Required to have a mechanical and Electrical background
- Knowledge of Gates, Barriers, Bollards, access control and Perimeter Security Would be advantageous.
- Mechanical Engineering skills
- Electrical skills & qualifications, Installation and BS 7671 17th edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations would be Ideal.
- IPAF / PASMA
- 2391 or 2394 & 2395 Test and inspect is desirable
- CSCS Card.
You must have a proven track record within the Gates, Barriers, Bollards, access control and Perimeter Security industries to apply for this position.
Excellent salary and all round package including:
- Competitive Pay (negotiable subject to experience)
- £26000 - £30000 Basic
- £30-40k+ OTE
- Fully Expensed Company Van
- Company Smart Phone
- Contributory Pension
- Overtime / Bonuses
- Call out Pay
- 28 Days Holiday
- Training and Progression through internal training and career development programmes
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529333