Product Specialist/Product Manager - Orthopaedic Trauma
The Market Development Manager has a key function in the organization, in terms of proactively identifying and presenting new business opportunities as well as supporting training & education of our products in the market.
- Proactively look for new business opportunities during in-territory activity
- Create a business plan for each opportunity to be presented to SLT/Top Management and follow the initial implementation of this opportunity
- Plans and executes Training & Education for customers and employees (esp. sales)
- Implements strategic plans and marketing actions (pricing, positioning, launching)
- Implements measures from analyzing market research and competitors
- Manages loaner sets and consignments
- Propose agreements and studies with hospitals (education, reference centers)
- Ensures compliance with healthcare professionals (Eucomed)
- Support the Global Marketing in the local implementation of the strategy
- Represents the company at congresses, etc.
- Collects market and product information for R&D
- Supports the implementation of product launches
- Supports workshops at external meetings
- Plans and executes all national events
- Accompanies sales reps to workshops, presentations, sales pitches
- Gives technical OR support
- Gives technical support for events and promotional visits
- Manages KOL relationships together with Global Marketing
- Gives support to the Quality department, liaising with the customer on technical aspects related to o complaints and field safety notices
Degree required - MBA preferred
Must have industry experience in Orthopedics or Medical Devices, including 2 years of Marketing experience. OR support experience.
Excellent face-to-face communicator
The ability to read, analyze and interpret business documents, procedures, periodicals and professional journals.
The ability to develop and write procedures, reports and correspondence relating to a broad range of professional activities.
The ability to understand and explain complex issues to a diverse population.
The ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex or controversial topics to a diverse internal or external population.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525783