Risk & Compliance Officer - Credit Cards
Job title: Risk & Compliance Officer ? Credit Cards
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: MC18986
Reporting to Senior Risk & Compliance Manager the appointment of Risk & Compliance Officer ? Credit Cards is a business critical appointment and will perform 1st line of across Credit Card products. The role forms part of the Risk Partner department which provides advice and guidance to the various business areas on managing risks and escalating risk and control issues to senior management on Credit Card products.
Further responsibilities include?
- Implement an effective risk assessment and reporting framework for Credit Card products
- Support the UK Business to implement improvements and provide compliance guidance
- Proactively engage with key stakeholders to provide risk & compliance advice and expertise
- Provide advice and input on projects and Credit Card new business development
- Attend relationship and governance meetings and provide opinion and advice
- Provide regulatory sign-off on non-financial promotional literature and departmental processes
- Understand the implications on customers to ensure the maintenance of TCF principles
Our client is one of the world?s longest established banks. They want to create an organisation that is respected by its customers, admired by competitors and desired by investors. For this to happen they recognise that a great place to work is where people are challenged, developed and rewarded for their efforts. Our client wants to excel, and they need the best people to make this happen.
£Excellent plus benefits. Please call for specific details.
- c3 years Financial Services regulatory experience
- Experience of dealing with and resolving complex problems
- Able to communicate with people at all levels of the business
- Sound understanding of the regulatory bodies governing UK retail business
- Ability to analyse and interpret regulatory documentation
- Attention to detail and strong record keeping skills
Name ? Matthew Cooper
Telephone ? ************
Email ? **************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959526719