Junior Java Developer Operations
Travelfusion have a great opportunity for a Junior Java Developer (Operations & Support) to join our team.
We have a great opportunity for a Junior Java Developer Operations to join us at Travelfusion. com. Travelfusion is the world's largest travel Direct Connect distribution system for 160+ low cost airlines. We have offices in both London and Shanghai and a customer base around the globe.
We are seeking a conscientious Junior Java Developer Operations with knowledge of HTML, looking for opportunities to progress into senior roles, including technical project management. You'll be an organized and reliable person who can provide ongoing support in our London office. You will be part of busy day-to-day operations, which interacts with customers, suppliers, users, developers and team members. With an ability to also think outside the box, you enjoy solving problems and are able to work under pressure to changing priorities in a dynamic team and can see tasks from start to finish.
Who are we looking for?
Required skills & experience as our Junior Java Developer Operations:
- Minimum 2 years Java programming experience
- Good knowledge of HTTP
- Good knowledge of HTML/XML
- Exposure to Linux/Unix operating systems
- Organised, methodical and thorough. Passionate about details, without losing the overview
- Responsible and reliable, a patient thinker, resistant to stress
- Enjoys fixing bugs, in a real time environment
- Good communication skills - written and verbal
- A willingness to undertake some shift work
Preferred skills and experience:
- Commercial experience, preferably with real time systems
- Experience working in a dynamic operations/support setting
- Experience in supporting clients, account management and customer understanding
- Travel industry support experience
In return, we offer our Junior Java Developer Operations a competitive salary package and company benefits
Location: London, UK
To submit your CV for this fantastic Junior Java Developer Operations role please click 'Apply' now along with a cover letter describing why you believe you will be an ideal candidate for the job, taking into account the above requirements..
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENTS OR ANY 3RD PARTY ENQUIRIES. WE ONLY SPEAK TO CANDIDATES DIRECTLY. WE SHALL REPORT ANY 3RD PARTY APPROACHES.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525954