Information Security Risk Manager
Information Security Risk Manager - London
I am looking for an Information Risk Manager for a critical role in large scale financial services establishment in London. You will be tasked with ensuring that its Information Security Management System is externally certified to be in compliance with ISO27001:2013.
The purpose of this role is to assist the Head of Information Risk in providing an independent oversight of information security, in order to challenge security controls as well as the information risk management system. Key responsibilities would also include the creation and maintenance of policies, risk assessments and internal audits.
As the successful candidate you should have a real appetite for information security and should demonstrate this appropriately. Experience in information risk governance and assessment is essential, with knowledge of governance, risk and compliance tools and services essential.
- Knowledge of ISO27001:2013 Information Management Systems
- Proven ability go author information security policies, standards and guidelines
- Experience with a risk and control and self-assessment process and the ability to write risk assessments
- Experience with technical security skills
- Governance, Risk and Compliance experience
- CISSP certification (or equivalent)
Please submit your CV for instant review
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959522896