NET Web Developer Hi
.Net Web Developer
We are looking for a full stack Web Developer with experience of managing, building, improving and maintaining the front and back end of a successful international public facing website. The candidate will work closely with other members of the digital marketing team and external agencies using the agile development methodology for various improvement projects.
- - Planning and prototyping new functionality and applications
- - Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best practices for software development
- - Testing sites and applications in different browsers and environments
- - Identifying and fixing bugs in existing projects
- - Testing new features thoroughly to ensure they perform the correct task in all cases
- - Building and testing Application Program Interfaces (APIs)
- - Collaborate with designers, developers and project staff to complete projects in a timely manner
- - Staying up to date with new trends and advancements within web development
- - Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/HTMl5/CSS practices
Essential experience, knowledge and skills.
- - Experience of ReST API
- - Self-driven, but also has the ability to work closely with a team.
- - Must be able to work in an AGILE project management environment
- - Experience with Orchard CMS
- - Graduate with Engineering or Computer Science related degree,
- - Benefits; 24 days' annual leave, company pension,
- - Location; High Wycombe
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529617