Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Rotating Days and Nights - £39,000 - £41,000
This highly reputable bespoke business that is going through a big expansion at there brand new site with all brand new autonomous equipment. The business is looking for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join their skilled and experienced maintenance team. The Maintenance engineer will need a minimum of 5 years' experience working within a similar environment.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer - electrical bias or strong electrical knowledge.
- Electrical engineering or maintenance qualification.
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills.
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance.
- Experience working with Pneumatics and Hydraulics.
- PLC fault finding.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer.
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Outstanding Bonus and Benefits package.
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Benefits: Pension, Bonus, discounted shares.
Commutable from: Wiltshire, Salisbury, Swindon,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959530260