2nd line Analyst
We are currently recruiting a 2nd Line Support Analyst to join our well established Peterborough based client. The position sits in the out of hours team who work four nights on and four off. This is an excellent opportunity that will provide you the chance to gain experience and exposure to the latest technology, training and certifications.
· Respond to incidents logged on the Incident Management system.
· Provide a point of technical escalation and expertise
· Monitor, progress, and resolve incidents whilst ensuring customer satisfaction through proactive updates, frequent contact and escalation where necessary
· Perform System checks, Patching and AV when required.
Candidates who possess the following will be look at favourably:
· 2 - 3 years experience in a similar SLA driven support role
· Proven Customer service skills
· Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
· Exchange 2013/2016
· Active Directory File Server/Print Server
· AV, Web and Email scanning solutions
· VMWare knowledge
· Hyper-V knowledge
· Lync (S4B) knowledge
If you possess all or some of the skills and experience mentioned above then apply now and one of our team will contact you if you are suitable for the position to discuss this further with you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528453