Communications Officer/Manager - London- 9 month contract - Up to £31,000 per annum
Fantastic opportunity for a Communications Officer/Manager to join a global gaming and technology organisation based in London, supporting a global team in the implementation of communications activities.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Strong internal communications experience
- Experience of working for large complex organisations
- Strong writing and editorial skills
- Strong web design and content management skills, preferably using SharePoint
- A communication/marketing qualification or equivalent experience
- The ability to provide communications experience in a technology environment
The role will involve:
- Assisting with the creation and development of communications materials - emails, websites, presentations, graphics, video - as required. This includes:
o Developing and managing creative projects to meet briefs and deadlines
o Enhancing existing communications to maximize their creative potential
o Ensuring a consistent application of the teams visual identity across comms platforms
- Managing the design and delivery (including analysis and presentation of results) of regular plus adhoc surveys
- Maintaining, developing and suggesting creative improvements to the structure and look and feel of the primary communications channels (such as the SharePoint) to provide a faster and easier self-serve resources and information.
If you are interested in learning more, please apply with an up to date CV without delay as there is a deadline on this role. Ref: 807256
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959530321