Web Content Administrator
MATERNITY COVER - ONE YEAR CONTRACT in a very established family business in Exeter
To manage and be responsible for all aspects the website including order processing and work closely with our marketing department and web developers, on long term projects such as the new website migration, social media campaigns, Ebay, Avenue51 (Chinese distributor), Amazon etc.
- Support the planning and implementation of any online marketing campaigns.
- Support the planning and implementation of any offers and promotions.
- To work in conjunction with the web merchandise manager regarding online product inventory.
- To assist in the creation of all web content ensuring all images are taken and correct.
- To work in conjunction with the E-Commerce manager to help plan and implement any technical support required for the website.
- To be proactive in social media as a means of raising awareness of the brands and driving traffic to the website.
- PPC and SEO - In conjunction with E-Commerce Manager liaise with outsource company any problems such as the PPC brand terms, bring this to their attention and work with them to rectify the problem to help improve sales.
- Have weekly calls to catch up on progress and suggest any trends or keywords they should be targeting.
- Amazon - Set up the Magento integration to allow orders to pull through to Amazon. Once Amazon is fully functional manage the running of this and making sure orders are pulling through correctly, along with any customer queries.
- China - make sure orders placed through T-Mall are processed and sent straight away. Improve the listings and make sure our products are displayed correctly by communicating and supplying correct information and images to Avenue51.
- Website improvements - In conjunction with E-Commerce Manager identifying and suggesting improvements to improve user journey and work closely with web developers to implement them. Eg. Collect+ integration project to improve delivery options.
- Social Media - Daily posts on social media channels promote the brands and tell our story. Reply to any messages and queries and comment on posts to create a social community and connect with our audience.
- Reviews site - Actively promote our reviews site and encourage customers to leave feedback
- Work closely with development provide any information and work closely with web development in making improvements or amendments to the website eg.Magento 2.0 migration.
- Marketing campaigns - Create and send marketing emails in conjunction with the marketing department. Monitor abandoned cart and email as required to capture lost sales.
- Writing in house blogs contacting brides who have tagged us in photos, collecting information and images, creating and writing the blog, and distributing it throughout social media to give good exposure and create an online community to provide SEO benefits.
- Manage and improve our eBay account with listing products, replying to customer queries, ensuring orders leave next day to keep our top -rated seller status.
- Check analytics for any trends/patterns and inform marketing agency to direct social media advertising to increase sales.
- Prepare reports for manager meetings/board meetings
- List products online making sure all information is correct, well displayed and products are available to order.
- Identifying and fixing any website problems inhouse where possible or working closely with web developer to avoid loss of sales.
- Create new pages as required on our website.
- Resizing and editing images in photoshop to ensure product pages and website design looks its best. Changing the look of the homepage when necessary.
For more information about this interesting role and benefits please email me or phone me.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527060