Experienced Graphics Programmer
Over the past 30 years at Codemasters, we have consistently developed innovative and successful award-winning racing games. Our Southam racing studio has a rich and unrivalled heritage of multiple award-winning racing games such as the GRID and DiRT franchises, and these titles embody our cornerstones of passion, quality, continuous innovation, and an all-encompassing ambition to be the world leader in what we do.
Working in a passionate close-knit team that ensures your voice doesn?t get lost in the crowd, you will deliver ?AAA? racing games within a studio that will value and recognise your contributions.
Join our talented and experienced team now to re-invent and shape Codemasters? most ambitious racing title ever, from its inception to a genre-defining experience. Our mission is to be the world?s number one racing games developer ? so if you share our ambition, please join us for the road ahead.
A character fit for this role would be someone who is a problem solver, a self motivated person who pays attention to detail and has strong team working skills along with a true passion for games.
- Fluent in C++
- Shader and GPU Programming
- 3D API knowledge (PC and Console)
- Advanced 3D geometry
- A good degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as games, computer science, maths or engineering.
- Experience using version control software
- Ability to write clear and maintainable code
- Optimisation of performance sensitive code
- Use of performance analysis tools
- Assembler programming
- An ideal candidate will be highly driven and self-motivated
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Good teamwork skills
- A passion for games
When applying please state your salary expectations and your notice period.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527614