Automation Test Analyst
The Automation Analyst will play a key role in validating IT projects (new or changes to existing) to ensure they perform to expectations and meet specification requirements. To own, maintain and develop all technical test artefacts/domains, e.g. Automation - API Framework, UI Framework, Load Testing, Security Testing etc.
- To have experience in developing automation scripts using industry best practices and frameworks including Web browser clients and Web Services APIs.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment tools and techniques would be desirable.
- Able to maintain, adapt and develop API/Web Services Test Frameworks and User Interface (UI) Test Frameworks.
- Able to analyse varied documentation (written specification, Use cases, Activity Diagrams, Storyboards etc) to produce formal written functional Test Cases.
- Present reports to business stakeholders detailing test coverage, risk vs coverage and pass rates.
- Analyse varied documentation (written Specifications, Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Storyboards etc.) to produce formal written functional Test Cases.
- Present reports to business stakeholders detailing test coverage, risk vs. coverage, pass rates etc.
- Conduct Parallel Testing with User Groups. This may involve travel to other company / third party sites.
- Undertake Bug Reporting within Team Foundation Server / JIRA.
- Maintaining, adapting and developing API / Web Services Test Frameworks.
- Experience of software testing and Automation Testing
- Previous experience of working with HP UFT, Selenium, SOAP-UI
Once shortlisted a full JD will be emailed out to you, Please respond with your most up to date CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529712