Microsoft Consultant - SCCM, SQL, Azure
Microsoft Consultant - SCCM, SQL, Azure
Ultima Business Solutions Ltd (Ultima) is a leading IT infrastructure and Managed Services Company focusing on the provision of tailored IT solutions. Ultima has a proven track record that has been achieved by providing our Customers with long-term flexible IT solutions that suit both the current and future needs of the business.
Ultima offers many of its Customers a remote Managed Service capability, whereby it assumes a 24x7x365 responsibility for specific aspects of their IT. This includes remote security and network management, remote management of servers and an expanding range of complementary support offerings including remote telephone support.
Managed Services are delivered through Ultima?s Technical Support Centre (TSC), based at their headquarters on the southern side of Reading near junction 11 of the M4. This is manned round the clock by a dedicated team of highly skilled technical consultants and engineers.
The Managed Services and Telephone Support Services offered are an increasingly important source of business to Ultima.
- Achieve and maintain expert level qualifications\Experience within the core supported products of your team
- Conduct technical presales with Sales\Account management or Business Development Managers.
- Design, build and configure customer devices, deploy and install on the customer site either remotely or on site.
- Be on call out of hours for your technology resolving high priority customer and TSC related issues.
- Respond to all high priority P1 incidents and alerts, through to resolution.
- Mentor lower skilled members of the team.
- Specialise in all areas of your technology area, having an excellent understanding.
- Technical aptitude, the ability to learn quickly and retain technical information.
- ITIL foundation essential with hands on experience of ITIL processes.
- Excellent analytical and trend analysis skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- High level of self-motivation.
- Proactive and able to drive ad-hoc and virtual teams to problem resolution.
- Resourceful - utilise all tools, expertise and knowledge bases to investigate and resolve problems
- Exchange 2010 or above
- SCCM 2012 / CBB (Good Level of entire stack)
- SQL 2008 or above (Not DBA)
- Enterprise vault 10 and above (Good level of understanding)
- Good Technologie
- Exchange online, including mail flow, certificates and EOL configuration
- Security & compliance
- AAD Connect (Azure AD)
- GPO, DFS, Site & services
- Azure IaaS
- Skype for business
- Proof-point (or) TMG
- Achievement Focus ? Self-motivated, determined and committed. Takes real pride in own achievements and welcomes challenges.
- Communication Skills ? Excellent communication skills, making an impact on others, establishing credibility with them and making a favourable and professional impression.
- Planning and Organisation ? High level of self-organisation, motivation and management independence. Adopts an organised and systematic approach to work.
- Time Management - Flexibility and the ability to manage multiple activities at the same time, whilst maintaining a clear focus on each of their immediate, individual priorities and requirements.
- Flexible - An adaptable nature with the ability to react to meet the ongoing demands of the business.
- Analysis and Problem Solving ? Ability to quickly home in on key issues, apply logic and common sense in solving problems. Owns problems through to resolution.
- Team Working ? Cooperates effectively with others in the team, mentoring and working with them in a constructive manner. Shows a willingness to fit in with others to achieve common goals and takes a positive approach within a team environment, sharing ideas and working together to improve Customer service.
- Quality Focus ? Concern for quality, being attentive to detail and willing to try to improve one?s performance. Checks that quality standards being achieved are satisfactory.
- Technical Knowledge ? Willingness to learn and understand core solutions and services.
- Customer Focused - Strong strategic and Customer orientation, with focus on developing Customer relationships both internally and externally.
- Self-Control ? Maintaining calm under pressure, remaining patient and logical despite provocation, not allowing oneself to be deflected.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959526788